Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Recovery Discovery

Yesterday morning I was barely able to put any weight on my left foot as a result of my recent motorbike-related injury. This morning, and all of today, it has been easier and easier to get about on. So, I'm still all systems go for more training this weekend, followed by my test on Tuesday. I hope I'll pass it, and get to join the ranks of folks like Tickersoid, who passed his test a couple of weeks ago. And if you should happen to read this, Tickers, let me offer my most heartfelt congratulations. They might sour and turn to envy if I fail my own test, but for now ...

:)

3 comments:

Fuckkit said...

Good luck darlin, there aren't many things more fun than racing between two huge trucks for a space on the dual carrigeway whislt atop a much smaller two wheeled vehicle ;)

Nick said...

Yes good luck but for goodness' sake be careful!

*Oh god I sound like an old maiden aunt or something!

Tickersoid said...

I thought the test was hard. I've been riding for years on a legal loophole and found it difficult. I wouldn't expect anyone who's never riden before to pass first time. Good luck.