Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Missing Inaction

I know that I haven't been blogging much at all of late. I think this corresponds to the period last year where I shut my virtual gob for a while. For some reason August - October seems to be a non-blogging time for me, and I noticed that it seems to be for quite a few other folks, too.

In truth, work has been taking me away quite a lot in the last few months, and I have much less time for such diversions as social notworking sites. I don't know how facebookers cope. (I still get regular emails telling me I've been added to facebook as someone's friend, but I continue to resist the temptation to sign up.)

2 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Heh! 'Notworking sites'. Excellent term, I think I might steal it.

Qenny said...

It's actually a throwback to my earliest days as an IT professional, way before the days when Windows had it's own TCP/IP stack, and we ran our office on Novell. I struggled to make it work, so I took to calling it Novell Notwork. Since then, it has been endlessly recyclable, which I'm sure is good for the linguistic environment.