Friday, June 08, 2007

Gag on this

How odd. I started typing, and Blogger starting changing everything to Hindi.

Anyhoo, in lieu of a proper post, I've decided to write down here a joke that I really like, and that I enjoy telling, but that doesn't seem to be nearly as well known as it ought to be (in my rarely humble opinion).

A somewhat puny man is sent to prison. On his way to his cell, he is terrified at the prospect of sharing with some hulk who will make him his bitch, and routinely molest him. As he is shown into his cell, he discovers that his worst fears seem to be coming true. His cell mate is a massive, brutal looking felon. Broken teeth, bad tattoos and scars add to the overall sense of menace. The brute looks the little man up and down, and then leers at him and says "Hullo."


"Hello," replies the little man, timorously.

"Do you want to play a game?" asks the big guy.

"Er, okay then," says the little guy, fearing the worst.

"What shall we play ... I know. We'll play mummies and daddies."

By now, the little guy is quaking in his shoes, and only a few moments away from losing control of his bladder.

The brute continues, "Do you want to be Mummy or Daddy?"

Suddenly surprised that there might be a way to avoid some pain and humiliation, the little man says "I think I'd prefer to be Daddy."

"Alright then, Daddy - come and sit on Mummy's cock!"

7 comments:

CyberPete said...

YAY I am first!

Hehehe that is a good one!

The Fifth Floor said...

Tacky... poor guy. LOL. <-- vicious.

First Nations said...

yeek!
this is a trip...the same joke is told here only with 'Iron' Mike Tyson in the role of 'Mummy' and tiny, weedy 'Prince' in the role of fish and plays as a racist joke.
isn't sociology fun?

Tickersoid said...

Worth repeating. I love this joke.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

* snigger *

I really thought it wasn't going to be rude.

And then I got to the end.

Qenny said...

CyberPete:
Congrats on being first in here, miluv. Take a well-deserved bow. And attach it to your hair.

The Fifth Floor:
Tacky? Oh - his arse afterwards? Probably.

First Nations:
Clearly I'm generally in tune with the time ghost, but manage the racist version to a bit of "ethnic cleansing", as it were. I think a version that doesn't refer to the race of either individual is likely to have more longevity.

Tickersoid:
I hate to sound like at AOL user, but - Me too!

Inexplicable DeVice:
You thought it wasn't going to be rude? And you've been coming here how long now?

Qenny said...

CyberPete:
Congrats on being first in here, miluv. Take a well-deserved bow. And attach it to your hair.

The Fifth Floor:
Tacky? Oh - his arse afterwards? Probably.

First Nations:
Clearly I'm generally in tune with the time ghost, but manage the racist version to a bit of "ethnic cleansing", as it were. I think a version that doesn't refer to the race of either individual is likely to have more longevity.

Tickersoid:
I hate to sound like at AOL user, but - Me too!

Inexplicable DeVice:
You thought it wasn't going to be rude? And you've been coming here how long now?