Sunday, January 14, 2007

Caught By His Piercing Gayz


For Christmas 2005, BB, my longest standing gay friend, the first gay friend I ever had, bought me vouchers for Metal Morphosis so that I could have a nipple pierced.

I should point out that I have used BB to denote this friend not because that is an indication of either his sexual or televisual procolivities, but because those are his initials. I would also like to pause at this juncture and brag that not only am I still friends with my first ever gay friend, I am also still friends with my second ever gay friend, too. All of our lives have changed dramatically since those long ago days when we met, but we still maintain contact, and that's nice.

But that's neither here nor there, as the actress said to the quantum physicist.

The reason for this somewhat unusual gift is that my Lovely Husband™ had decided that he quite fancied the idea, and kind of talked me into thinking that would be A Good Thing, too. BB was also interested, but didn't want to go first. We did actually troop into the shop one day, thinking we would go for it because we were in the right frame of mind. However, there were people ahead of us, and they mulled around for long enough that we lost our enthusiasm.

The vouchers have been hiding in a drawer for over a year now. I've taken them out once or twice and thought about popping in and having it done. However, Lovely Husband™ seemed to have gone off the idea, either for himself or for me. I decided a few days ago, though, that I was going to do it, and then decide whether or not to keep it. So, this afternoon, off I trotted.

I've had an ear pierced before (lobe), and that wasn't bad at all. I was much more apprehensive about the nipple.

When I went into the shop, the very friendly and relaxed guy behind the counter asked me a few questions, and when I said I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours, he promptly told me I needed to go and eat something first, and then come back when my blood sugar had been boosted. So, a quick burger and fries from Ed's Diner later (so much for the New Year's Resolution), back I trotted, filled in the form, and put myself through the process.

He marked my nipple with a pen to show where the thing would go in and come out (I opted for a bar rather than a ring, which meant I also had to choose horizontal or vertical). Then I lay down and spent most of my time looking as far away as I could from what was going on in my manly chestal area.

I was quite surprised that it didn't hurt at all. At most, it was a bit like having one's nipple played with or tweaked quite strongly. And then I was strolling off, very conscious of my new status as a piercee.

Over the next couple of weeks, I dare say I'll be exploring this new phenomenon as it develops. First there's the settling down stage. Then there's the cleaning but not playing with stage. After that might come a little experimental tweaking. Because it's a bar, I have to wait three months before I replace the jewellery with anything more ambitious, such as a 500Kg tassle. I'll let y'all know how it goes. And if it goes. Or stays.

13 comments:

DanProject76 said...

I was wincing just from reading that. Which is odd.

Nick said...

Yup, I winced too. I don't mind being tattooed (strangely quite like it actually) but don't think I could ever be pierced...

Good luck with it though, do post a picture for us to 'ooh' and 'ahh' over! ;-)

JP said...

Definately a picture pending I hope.

My boy has his nipple pierced, has done for ever as far as I can tell; he has a hoop/ball jobby and it's not allowed to be played with.

What is the point of that?

Tickersoid said...

it's strange I feel I have the spirit of someone covered in tat's and peircings but in reality I have none.

Da Nator said...

Ooh, I'm all a-twitter! Although I managed to pierce my own ears twice (while drunk) and considered doing an eyebrow, some long-term issues with a cartilaginous piercing and general sensitivity have put me off from ever getting a nip pierce (wouldn't want permanent damage there). Do tell us how things develop and how you like it.

Tickersoid said...

Maybe I'll have one of my eyeballs pierced.

CyberPete said...

Sounds painful tickersoid.

Nipple piercings are sexy, you should definately do a show and tell Qenny.

Brian Sibley said...

Of course, if you're going to wear the ornamentation in the illustration to this post it looks like you'll have to have the other one done, too...

I'm now working on possible magic effects for you that might feature your new attribute! :-)

Qenny said...

I'm sorry to have induced winces. Although I'm not in a position to do a before and after shot, I could always take a picture of my other nipple so that you might exclaim at it's bland lack of contour, whilst marvelling at the pert little mound of joy that is my newly protruberant left nip.

The signs are good. I think I'm going to end up liking it, and getting the other done in due course. It's early days yet, and it can still be a little uncomfortable, but I think it's going to work out quite well in the end.

It might be a few months before I'm doing any magic effects with it, though. In the meantime, I'll concentrate on the cockring on the rope trick. I'm sure that will be a winner.

Paul said...

I had my left nipple pierced over two years ago and love it! It helps direct guys to where you want them to go ;o)

Paul said...

oh....

andd you've REALLY made me want an Eds Diner burger now!

Qenny said...

Thing is, Paul, my nipples have never been a source of much pleasure to me, so I've had no need of such signposts.

I had resigned myself to a life in which my nipples contributed nothing to my sexual enjoyment, in much the same way as I am resigned to the fact that I am unlikely ever to learn to enjoy taking it up the aristotle.

However, the newly pierced left one does seem a bit more perky now, so I may have given myself a new way to be stimulated.

Oh, and just in case JP re-reads this, you want to be very careful about how you use the word jobby around Scotsmen like myself. The phrase "ball/hoop jobby" conjures unsavoury and somewhat scatalogical images.

David said...

(1) To my intestinal tract, I gratefully owe my topological equivalence to a doughnut, and have no wish to emulate a more ambitious tranche de viennoiserie.

(2) On some TV selling channel - I spotted a product that (in conjunction with your ear-rings) counteracted mature droopy earlobe syndrome. As far as I know, no equivalent product is available below the neck.

(3) Nature does a perfectly good job at increasing bodily entropy on its own.

All these arguments and more .... oh, dear: it's too late!